Cessation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Arise!

3 posters

Go down

Champions Arise! Empty Champions Arise!

Post  Orthok August 16th 2009, 2:07 pm

so i made this post so anyone without access can post their intentions here and to see what server we are on and inportant info

so far we have Me, Monty, Roq, Frostud and Groveking (bolts friend)

so post here if your planning on joining us
Orthok
Orthok
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Champions Arise! Empty Re: Champions Arise!

Post  Xefe August 22nd 2009, 11:10 am

I was doing a little ST research for CO and I saw that you also play WAR and happened to notice that you guys are on the Iron Rock server playing Dest. While my primary was order (before almost all of my friends left the game) I also created some Destro on Iron Rock, though they are all level 12 and below. At any rate, I was looking for some folks to team up with in CO and tangentially was interested in finding some new friends for WAR so I thought this might be a decent fit.

I tend to prefer to play support classes, though I will have some others that I toy with. I started out with EQ like 10 years ago lol, moved on to DAOC shortly after it came out and played it until mid-2004, but ToA kind of spoiled it for me. Moved on to CoH, found the highly customizable powers to be a ton of fun. Back in DAOC I tended to experiment with unconventional builds just to try something new and be a little different. I liked CoH, but it did get a tad repetitive, but the customization kept drawing me back over the years, especially when they diversified the powers, which gave me even more customization options. I tried out WOW, and loved the setting and such, but the gameplay seemed too much like EQ for my personal taste. You raid so that you can get better gear so that you can raid, so that you can get better gear, etc. Tried WAR and enjoyed it. Decent mix, though I'd prefer more customization, but being a PvP based game I understand the need for balance. Now I'm in the CO open beta. I'm enjoying it, but not sure if it will hold my long term interest. Well, that's enough for now. Ask any questions you want.

Xefe
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty August 22nd 2009, 6:02 pm

Howdy Xefe,

Good to meet you. Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience through various MMOs which fits with most of us. Feel free to add any of us as friends inside the CO open beta and we can team up a bit and also give you our ventrilo info so you can meet everyone. Right now we have about 5-8 of us that are going to be playing, plus any worthy players we pick up on along the way. Just look for any of our forums names...

@monterey (yours truly)
@festivale
@roquefert
@orthok
@sinistar23
Monty
Monty
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xefe August 23rd 2009, 2:46 pm

Thanks, I appreciate it. I think the OB ends on Monday, so if we don't catch each other, I'll be around after the launch, but out of town from 9/3-9/7.

FYI, I can be found at @Xefe.

Xefe
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum