Cessation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wagga Wagga dating - Do what u want to

Go down

Wagga Wagga dating  - Do what u want to Empty Wagga Wagga dating - Do what u want to

Post  Albanyda July 25th 2011, 4:33 pm

singles in Port Macquarie free online dating - Girl next door seeking a man to teach me new things My name is Myah TIRADO Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. dating in USA Shepparton-Mooroopna online dating Mount Gambier dating Launceston dating singles in Albury-Wodonga free online dating im looking to hook up with someone cool to get me outta this rut! im new to this so im hoping to find something different. im a party girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile I'm looking for spmeone else that is stable and happy with his life. I am a caring, honest, supportive, dedicated person and am looking for someone that is the same. want someone that can challenge me and make me laugh on a daily basis. im your average young girl who loves to party and have a good timed, so hit me up if thats what u want. I just want relations i dont want relationships, so dont get it twisted. send me a message and i will get back to u. I am a fun loving down to earth daddy's little girl . I graduated college but still live it up in the real world. Enjoy going to the beach during the days and dancing in the clubs at night. Looking for a guy to taint me. I truly am as shallow as a puddle, however, I love being waited on like a woman should. I also need a man that can swing. I'm much too attractive to accept anything other than the finest and will accept nothing less. If you still choose to contact me, please do not say that you haven't been warned. Just looking for a good time tonight guys. Who looks good, who wants to take their time on a woman, who's out there? I don't care if you're married or what. You must be discreet.

Albanyda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum