Cessation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Storm Alliance has an Official Forum & NEEDS YOU!

5 posters

Go down

Perfect Storm Alliance has an Official Forum & NEEDS YOU! Empty Perfect Storm Alliance has an Official Forum & NEEDS YOU!

Post  Makenna November 6th 2008, 11:33 am

Forum site:

When registering, be sure to read the instructions to gain access:

Perfect Storm has a lot of potential. But, we will only get out of the Alliance what we put into it.
We need active members! We need to hear from all the members....you all have knowledge, ideas and goals.

The Leadership of all Alliance guilds should be in the Leadership board working together to better organize and coordinate the Alliance. We need to define a clear set of goals, expectations and the path we will take.

We all need to do our part to make Perfect Storm all it can be!

See you on the battlefield.

Makenna
aka: Kaedee

Makenna

Back to top Go down

Perfect Storm Alliance has an Official Forum & NEEDS YOU! Empty Re: Perfect Storm Alliance has an Official Forum & NEEDS YOU!

Post  Anarch November 7th 2008, 2:05 pm

Is it a secret? Is there a code, like is the site address hidden in the message text somewhere and we have to find the cypher to find it??!

I went to perfectstormalliance.com and it's a forum under development looks like so maybe that's not it.
Anarch
Anarch
Admin
Admin

http://repent.guildmmorpg.com

Back to top Go down

Perfect Storm Alliance has an Official Forum & NEEDS YOU! Empty Re: Perfect Storm Alliance has an Official Forum & NEEDS YOU!

Post  Shallesa November 8th 2008, 1:16 pm

um .. i posted the new link in our members forum or are you just being a smartass like always? lol

but really here is the site http://www.thevindicators.com/forum/f147/

and I need you all to register and get involved we are only going to get out of the alliance what we are willing to put in as makenna has said. So get over there start getting to know people and get your ideas flowing.
Shallesa
Shallesa
Boss Lady
Boss Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Homer007 November 10th 2008, 9:56 am

Alliances were made to be broken! BWAHAHAHAHA!
Homer007
Homer007
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sintox November 10th 2008, 5:18 pm

Homer007 wrote:Alliances were made to be broken! BWAHAHAHAHA!
No, it is promises were made to be broken...
Sintox
Sintox
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Homer007 November 10th 2008, 6:24 pm

You lost me...
Homer007
Homer007
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Enku November 12th 2008, 11:39 am

Signed up a bit ago. Now if I can only get off work long enough to play =(. Been out of town most of the past couple days aswell. But have no fear i shall be there soon ... Promise =)
Enku
Enku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down