Cessation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't access the Guild portion of the forum anymore...?

4 posters

Go down

I can't access the Guild portion of the forum anymore...? Empty I can't access the Guild portion of the forum anymore...?

Post  Homer007 October 9th 2008, 3:01 pm

When I try, I get an error saying that only members with "Special Access" can view this forum.
Homer007
Homer007
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

I can't access the Guild portion of the forum anymore...? Empty Re: I can't access the Guild portion of the forum anymore...?

Post  Anarch October 9th 2008, 4:07 pm

Sorry... I was probably monkeying around with some permissions or something. Give it another shot and let me know. Suspect

"On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood."
Anarch
Anarch
Admin
Admin

http://repent.guildmmorpg.com

Back to top Go down

I can't access the Guild portion of the forum anymore...? Empty Re: I can't access the Guild portion of the forum anymore...?

Post  PoppaChubby February 7th 2009, 6:58 am

i seem to have lost permissions to gain access to the guild parts of the forum......can i have access back plz
PoppaChubby
PoppaChubby

Back to top Go down

Post  Apocus February 7th 2009, 9:06 am

im having the same problem Sknow. Cant see the Cessation Forum anymore

Apocus
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarch February 7th 2009, 12:44 pm

Weird, it looks like the access levels got changed somehow. I've restored it. Could someone please verify and respond here so I know if it's working for you or not?
Anarch
Anarch
Admin
Admin

http://repent.guildmmorpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PoppaChubby February 7th 2009, 8:38 pm

all is well now.....thanks
PoppaChubby
PoppaChubby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down